- 2 tbsp Almond milk
- 70g NUA Naturals Vanilla Rice Protein powder
- 5 tbsp Agave syrup
- 35g NUA Naturals Cacao Powder
- 35g NUA Naturals Coconut flour
- 2 tbsp Almond butter
- Add all ingredients to the bowl of a food processor and blend until they have fully combined to form a dough. Depending on the ingredients you used, you may need to add a splash of extra milk or a small sprinkle of coconut flour. The mixture should stick together easily when pressed without being overly sticky.
- Using a heaping tablespoon, roll dough between your hands to form balls.
- Set aside on a plate and repeat with remaining dough.
- Store balls in an airtight container at room temperature, or in the fridge for extended periods.
Recipe from www.runningwithspoons.com