Another great nutritious egg recipe from Daniel Davey, Sports Nutritionist
Boiled Eggs With Hummus
- 400g chickpeas
- 3 tablesp. olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 5 eggs
For the hummus
1. Place the chickpeas in a blender with olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper and blend until smooth.
2. Remove from the blender and place in a bowl.
For the eggs
3. Boil the eggs till hard, roughly 8 minutes from when the water begins to boil.
4. Let the eggs cool then remove the shell, cut in half and scoop out the egg yolk into a bowl.
5. Fill egg white halves with hummus mixture and place on a platter then sprinkle with black pepper or paprika. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.