Another great nutritious egg recipe from Daniel Davey, Sports Nutritionist
- 400g chickpeas
- 3 tablesp. olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 5 eggs
For the hummus
1. Place the chickpeas in a blender with olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper and blend until smooth.
2. Remove from the blender and place in a bowl.
For the eggs
3. Boil the eggs till hard, roughly 8 minutes from when the water begins to boil.
4. Let the eggs cool then remove the shell, cut in half and scoop out the egg yolk into a bowl.
5. Fill egg white halves with hummus mixture and place on a platter then sprinkle with black pepper or paprika. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Baked Oats by @Darrynsfood
What you need:
- 90g/3oz Odlums Porridge Oats
- 1½ pot of toffee yogurt
- 10g/½oz of Goodalls Vanilla Essence
- 2 eggs
- Handful of berries (optional)
- Choc Shot (any flavour)
- 1 tsp of Odlums baking powder
- Add all of your ingredients except for the berries, baking powder and choc shot, into a blender/nutribullet and blend until smooth.
- Add in your baking powder and stir by hand. Once done, pour half your mixture into a ramekin or bun casing.
- Pour a small amount of the choc shot on and you can either swirl the choc shot with the wet ingredients or add more mixture over the choc shot.
- Cook in the oven for 30mins at 350°F/180°C/Gas 4.