marissaherbstlerChocolate peanut butter protein zoats this morning 😍 these were soooo thick and yummy! #oatgoals 👌🏽
Here’s what I done did👇🏼
1/4 C old fashioned oat
About 2tbsp cocoa powder
14g Almond flour
45g grated zucchini
Little bit of vanilla (super accurate measurement, ik)
Enough water to JUST cover everything
Mix and microwave for 1:30. Stir and continue to microwave in 30 sec intervals until done! Pour in 1/4C liquid egg whites and microwave for about 30ish seconds. Top with peanut butta, dairy free choco chips, and sliced almonds (or whatever you wanna top it with, do you boo boo)
Cheesecake flavored oats bursting with lemon and blueberries, all come together in a protein packed, make ahead breakfast!
5 min Prep Time
12 hr Cook Time
12 hr, 5 Total Time
- 1 cup oats
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup fat free vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Stevia, Maple Syrup, Honey or Sugar, if desired
- 1/4 cup light cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp lemon extract
- 2 tablespoons sugar free maple syrup
- Combine oats, protein powder and chia seeds. Stir in yogurt. Divide between two mason jars. Feel free to add in sweetener here, if using.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, lemon extract and maple syrup. Stir until fully combined and smooth.
- Top oat mixture with cream cheese mixture then blueberries.
- Seal mason jars with lid, then set in fridge to let sit overnight.
- In the morning, devour!
*Inspired by Taylor, from [Food Faith Fitness
- 480g Kerrymaid Premium Baking, softened
- 1680g caster sugar
- 1440g plain flour
- 6 tbsp baking powder
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 1.4l whole milk
- 6 tsp vanilla essence
- 12 large eggs
- 720ml Kerrymaid Custard
- 1.2l Kerrymaid Double
- 2 punnets fresh raspberries
- 600g raspberry jam
- Preheat the oven to 190°C / gas mark 5
- Using an electric whisk, beat the Kerrymaid Premium Baking, sugar, flour, baking powder and salt together, until the ingredients resemble fine breadcrumbs
- In a jug, whisk together the milk, vanilla essence and eggs by hand, then pour three-quarters of this into the dry ingredients, while mixing on a slow speed
- Beat together, scraping down the sides of the bowl, to make sure all the ingredients are well incorporated
- Add the remaining milk mixture and beat again, on a medium speed, until the batter is smooth
- Divide the batter between the muffin cases, filling each one two-thirds. Bake cupcakes for 18-20 minutes
- Leave to cool slightly before removing from the tin and placing on a wire rack to cool down fully
- Tip Kerrymaid Custard into a large bowl
- In a separate bowl whip Kerrymaid Double into soft peaks using the electric whisk. Fold the whipped Kerrymaid Double into the Kerrymaid Custard and fill a piping bag
- Using a sharp knife, make a hollow in the centre of each cupcake – approximately 2cm in diameter and 3cm deep – retaining the cut-out pieces of sponge
- Place a raspberry upside down in the hollow of each cake, then spoon ½ teaspoon of jam on top, followed by the same amount of custard, either piped or spooned into the hollow
- Replace the cut-out pieces of sponge, trimming to fit and pressing down gently to ensure that the top is level with the rest of the cake, then pipe or spoon the custard topping in a circular motion on top of each cake
- Add a fresh raspberry on top of the swirled custard to finish!
You’ll be bowled over by our Turmeric Porridge with Kimchi & Fried Egg Recipe!
#savouryporridge http://www.flahavans.ie/recipes/turmeric-porridge-with-kimchi-and-a-fried-egg/481 …