What white, tan, and brown fruit and veg lack in colour, they make up for in nutrition! Eating these foods will strengthen the immune system and promote heart health.
Pan-fried honey bananas anyone? Yes please! https://www.fifteenspatulas.com/pan-fried-honey-bananas/ …
We’re definitely whipping up
‘s Mixed Berry Chia Muffins + Simple Guac this week.
Mixed Berry Chia Muffins
Try this healthier version of the favorite morning pastry.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Makes: 8 to 10 muffins
- 1½ cups almond flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Dash salt
- 3 scoops collagen peptides
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- ¼ cup raspberries
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup rough-chopped strawberries
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line with paper or silicone liners a muffin pan or grease (with coconut oil) a muffin tray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients and set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, combine the wet ingredients until thoroughly mixed and then pour on top of the dry ingredients and mix together.
- Fold in the berries and chia seeds.
- Pour batter into muffin pan and place the pan into the oven.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out completely clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool before serving.