Cheesecake flavored oats bursting with lemon and blueberries, all come together in a protein packed, make ahead breakfast!
5 min Prep Time
12 hr Cook Time
12 hr, 5 Total Time
- 1 cup oats
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup fat free vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Stevia, Maple Syrup, Honey or Sugar, if desired
- 1/4 cup light cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp lemon extract
- 2 tablespoons sugar free maple syrup
- Combine oats, protein powder and chia seeds. Stir in yogurt. Divide between two mason jars. Feel free to add in sweetener here, if using.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, lemon extract and maple syrup. Stir until fully combined and smooth.
- Top oat mixture with cream cheese mixture then blueberries.
- Seal mason jars with lid, then set in fridge to let sit overnight.
- In the morning, devour!
*Inspired by Taylor, from [Food Faith Fitness