Fish is a staple of healthy eating, so satisfy your salmon cravings with one of our favorite sandwich recipes – made all the better with a generous spread of Dairygold Original.
- 2 slices wholegrain bread
- A generous spread of Dairygold Original
- 2 slices of fresh smoked salmon (roughly 60g)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- Handful of kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- Red bell pepper, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- Handful of chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Juice of 1 lemon
Mix the red onion, olives, bell pepper, parsley, lemon juice, and a dash of olive oil in a bowl.
Mix in the smoked salmon to the bowl. Season it with salt and pepper to taste.
Toast the wholegrain bread, and smoother the toasted bread with a generous amount of Dairygold and then take the filling and spoon on top.
Cut the sandwiches diagonally in half, and serve. Delicious!